Here are a few steps to take note of before you start preparing your entry:
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guideline. Follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
– this will guide you through the submission process.
- Download and use these two submission templates provided to prepare your Core Submission Document without altering/deleting the words in header, 30% of marks will be deducted otherwise.
Once you’re ready to go, all entries can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
29 March 2019, 6pm. (Extended)
- All categories are only open to any agencies based in Hong Kong or the Hong Kong office of a global corporation. A local agency that has been established in Hong Kong and continues to operate in Hong Kong will automatically be entered for the “Local Hero” in each category.
- The eligibility period is 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- For Brand Consultancy of the Year and Market Research Agency of the Year, initiatives or strategies developed prior to this period are also eligible provided that the impact/results was measured within the eligibility period.
- Work must have been conceptualised, created or carried out in the Hong Kong market or for larger regions that included the Hong Kong market.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each organisation may submit. However, when submitting multiple entries, you are strongly recommended to tailor them based on the requirements of each category.
Fees and Payment
HK$1,580 per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).Cheques and bank transfers welcome for any amounts over HK$10,000.
All entry fees are non-refundable.
Finalists may be covered in Marketing magazine, using information from the entries. Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in red text or highlighted in red and will not be used for publication, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
Rules and Regulations
By submitting the entry, the entrants guarantee that all the works / information submitted are true and accurate. Marketing magazine reserves the right to verify any information submitted in the entry.
Upon submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. Details will be presented accordingly on the prize announcements as well as on trophies and/or any other awards-related materials. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of the submission fee.
Also, please ensure that all details are submitted in English only.