How to Enter?
Submitting your campaigns for the Agency of the Year Awards is simple and completely online. The entry submission deadline is Friday 8 March 2019, at 23:59hrs.
To ensure that your entries are submitted successfully and are given the attention they deserve, here are a few items to take note of when preparing your entries.
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use the Core Submission Template provided to prepare your Core Submission Document.
- All entries, supporting documents, and required items can be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
Wednesday, 13 March 2019, 23:59hrs [FINAL EXTENSION]
Your agency will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- Performance (25%)
Outline the commercial performance of your company over the awards period.
- Product (25%)
Detail how you have developed your product and service offering over the awards period.
- People (25%)
Describe how you have succeeded in managing your teams including development, retention and key talent hires.
- Perspectives (25%)
Explain how you’ve communicated your company’s perspectives and points of view including industry contribution and thought-leadership.
- The eligibility period of work submitted is from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
- Categories are open to all agencies based in Malaysia.
- Programmes/ campaigns/ systems/ initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results within the eligibility period. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact/ results were measured during the eligibility period.
- Work must have been conceptualised, created and delivered from Malaysia for the Malaysia market and/ or the APAC region.
- Entrants may submit entries across multiple categories but should outline how each fit the specific category at hand. There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant may submit.
Fees and Payment
Inclusive of any chargeable tax
- Standard Rate: USD 160 per entry
Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). All entries are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Should your entry be shortlisted, your entry details found on the online registration site will be reflected on the website, trophy (presented on the awards night) and/ or any other awards-related materials.
- Please note that after the submission deadline, all details on the entry submission form, including company names, credits and so on, are FINAL and can NOT be changed and/ or transferred to another party. Any changes made after submission will be charged 10% of entry fee per change.
- Finalists need to be present, or appoint a representative to be present, at the awards gala dinner in order to receive their trophy(ies) should they win.
- Please refer to the full terms & conditions in the Entry Guidelines
- The entrant agrees that Advertising + Marketing magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media Pte Ltd will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of Advertising + Marketing magazine or for work lost or corrupted under any circumstances.
- The entrant, otherwise, grants Advertising + Marketing magazine permission to show material from the entries at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at such times as deemed appropriate.