Marketing magazine's Agency of the Year Awards is recognised as Singapore’s premier awards show for agencies and touted as the only one judged solely by client marketers.
To be considered an esteemed finalist, there is nothing agencies have to do except what they should be doing all the time – great work for their clients and communicating that to the client marketer community.
Unlike the previous editions where finalists were determined through a survey ranking, this year any agencies that enter and nominate themselves will be in the running for the Agency of the Year titles. This will allow greater participation from more agencies in Singapore.
Agencies are invited to submit entries in the Awards and will be judged based on criteria that cover everything, from business performance to staff turnover.
Staying true to the Awards’ mission, the entries will be judged by a jury comprising entirely of respected senior client-side marketers based in Singapore.Once the jury has decided on the scores in each category, the rankings are finalised, and the winners - Gold, Silver, Bronze and Local Hero in each category will be announced at the Agency of the Year Awards & Gala Dinner on 25 May at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore.The agency with the highest overall score will receive the prestigious
Why you should enter?
- Agency of the Year Awards is an opportunity for agencies in Singapore to take stock of their performance during the evaluated period, by getting the people that matters, senior client-marketers, to assess them.
- Winners of the Agency of the Year Awards have always won based on one constant; the agency preferences of client-marketers, which by itself is a good gauge for agencies to measure how well they have performed in the market.
- Other agency awards promote comparisons with the regional market, but Agency of the Year is designed specifically for the Singapore market, celebrating the best that the country has to offer and can be proud of.
- The Agency of the Year Awards focuses on the overall performance of an agency, rather than on a specific campaign or ad. It encourages agencies to out-do their performance, eventually raising the bar for the industry.
- Winners will be awarded at an impressive gala reception dinner, set to be a memorable occasion for teams and agencies to celebrate their successes. Winning the awards is an affirmation for the team that they have been doing a great job. It grants them the bragging rights, for being the best performing agency for the year, and is definitely a morale booster to teams.