How to Enter?
Rest assured, the Agency of the Year Awards are designed to be as seamless and straightforward as possible to enter, with entry submission being completely online.
Here are a few steps to take note of when preparing your entry:
- Firstly, download and read the Entry Guidelines and follow the instructions and specific category requirements to ensure your entries are submitted successfully.
- Please download and use this Core Submission Document to prepare your entry.
- All entries, supporting documents and required items should be submitted via our Entry Submission page.
08 March 2019, 2359h
Your agency will be evaluated on the following four key areas (please read the Entry Guidelines for full descriptions):
- Performance (25%)
Outline the commercial performance of your company over the awards period.
- Product (25%)
Detail how you have developed your product and service offering over the awards period.
- People (25%)
Describe how you have succeeded in managing your teams including development, retention and key talent hires.
- Perspectives (25%)
Explain how you’ve communicated your company’s perspectives and points of view including industry contribution and thought-leadership.
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives showcased by agencies should have demonstrable results from the period of 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018. Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact/results were measured during the past year.
- Categories are open to all agencies based in Singapore.
- Work must have been conceptualised, created and delivered from Singapore for the Singapore market and/or Asia Pacific region.
Each criteria (Performance, Product, People and Perspective) has a limit of 500 words.
Please note: should your entry be shortlisted, the company name you provide in your Entry Details and Core Submission Document will be used on all awards materials including the website, awards presentation slides and trophy (should you win). The reflected text will be case-sensitive. After the submission deadline, the details you provided are final and cannot be changed. Entrants who wish to make any changes after the submission period will be charged an additional 10% of the entry fee.”
Fees and Payment
Exclusive of GST
• Early Bird Rate (before 15th Feb): SGD 309 per entry
• Standard Rate (from 16th Feb): SGD 329 per entry
Credit cards only. Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex. All entries are non-refundable.
If you have any queries about the submission process, please contact: